22 May, 2009

My most favourite place


There's one place
Just one place in the world
Where I find love and warmth
Solace and security.


There's one place
Just one place in the world
That is my favourite spot
And will always be.


There's one place
Just one place in the world
Where I'm sure to find
Happiness and lasting peace.


There's one place
Just one place in the world
That I can call
My heaven on earth.



There's one place
Just one place in the world
I would rather be
Than anywhere else.


There's one place
Just one place in the world
That I call the best --
Your arms.





12 comments:

  1. wow, this one is supercool. loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deb. It's an old one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are in your most favourite place this Valentines Day. A very happy Valentines Day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zack. Wish u the same.
      I find an excuse to get there, just about everyday :)

      Delete
  4. Super touchy :) awesome work and great feel :)
    --Dee..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo Beautifully written :) Loved the last couple of lines

    "There's one place
    Just one place in the world
    That I call the best --
    Your arms."

    You just portrayed those suppressed emotions which have been tucked away for years in some corner of your heart in such a beautiful way. Cheers! following you :D. Keep Posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Saikat. And welcome to Odds and Ends.

      Delete
  6. Simply adorable!! I've visited this blog for the first time, but the post has surely mesmerized me!!!...Nice Work...!!!

    -Mr Dream Teamo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you Mr. Dream Teamo. Do visit again.

      Delete