14 February, 2010

An open letter

Dear Hubby

When I look back at what life has been ever since you became a part of it, I just can't help feeling so blessed. You have filled it up with so much of love and happiness. If not for you, so many good times would not have been just as good, and those not-so-good-days, a lot worse.

Thank you for making me yours. Thank you for standing by me when I came into your world. Thank you for believing in me and cheering me on. With you by my side, I know I can dream and work at making those dreams come true.

It is not everyday that I tell you how much I love you. Now that Valentine's Day is here, and we enter into another year of love, I just want to tell you that I appreciate you and love you more than I can express. My life is what it is, only because you are in it.

XOXO
Me :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am such an idiot that I read this two years back and did not comment :(
    Thank u my love for your love..
    Love u mols..XOXO

    ReplyDelete