20 June, 2012

Do you know where China is?

One day I was sitting slouched on the couch examining a toy when I read aloud from it, "Made in China." Then I just looked at my then almost-three-year-old and casually asked him, "Baby, do you know where China is?" 
I wasn't expecting an answer, neither was I expecting him to know it.  In answer he nodded his head and said, "Hmm... on the globe." I sat up straight and my eyes almost popped out. Wasn't he right! 
Open-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smile
globe
His Vtech toy-globe. This is where China is. 
Similar posts: There's a Stewie at home 
Tamasha of the day

9 comments:

  1. So sweet :)) and he's so right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, so right. :) And that was such a simple answer too. Had somebody asked me I'd have given such a complicated one.

      Delete
  2. is this cutie in the pic your son?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few pics around here. They're usually photo-shopped a little though (blurred or turned into a sketch or something)

      Delete
  3. haha! Love the innocence. :) He is a very intelligent boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so funny. They sure do teach us to take life lightly. :)
      How are you doing, Akshay?

      Delete
  4. He hee.. He sure is right. Mr.Smarty Pants. That was a super cool answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a another experience quite like that one, a few days back. He must think me very stupid for asking him stupid questions :)

      Delete