19 October, 2012

The 'Liebster' formalities, finally

A long time ago, two months to be precise, one of  My Liebster bloggers, Mom of A and a sent a Liebster Blog award this way. I can't bear the guilt of not having answered the questions she had sent along with it so let me get to that right away.

Thank you so much, Mom of A and a.

 1.What has been your best moment so far in this year?
It's been a good year with so many good moments. I'm just not able to pick one. The year started off with a fun Pajama Party with some great friends; that was fun. I got to see the Golden Gate Bridge at night (had been wanting to do that ever since we moved here 4 years ago and it just wouldn't happen. We had some memorable birthday parties -- hubby's and baby's. And for mine, hubby took me on a little weekend holiday even though I just wanted to go on a nice long drive into some redwoods. :). Oh, and I got to write about a biker friend from college and won a blogging contest for that story. I found a lot of friends in the blogosphere... (I could go on, honest) Gosh! a year with so many good happenings. Now I'm looking forward to spending a whole week with my best friend. (That's going to be next month. Can't wait!) Ah! whatte year!!

2. What do you hope to achieve (can be a micro goal or mega goal) by the end of this year?
To be able to hit the freeways and highways all on my own. I've got exits-and-merges-anxiety. Got to get over that.  (Sweeping under the rug those weight related goals. ;))

3. Which TV program do you HAVE to watch?
The View and Mad Men. 

4. Which sports figure, TV personality or movie star do you most identify with? Why?
None. (very boring answer, right?)

5. Where do you plan/hope to go for your next vacation? 
Denver, Colorado aboard the California Zephyr. All excited!

6. What trait in your spouse drives you crazy (not with desire :P)?
Not keeping his promises and putting off things (like errands; thankfully only the little ones. Still -- Argh!! )
(It's usually out of sheer 'laziness') 

7. What trait of your spouse do you admire the most?
My being able to tell him anything and everything and knowing that he will still stick by me, even if the rest of the world is against me.  So, 'Dependablity,'(and supportiveness)  it is. :)

8. Ask your spouse the same questions (6 and 7) about yourself this time, and let us know the answers!
(He's travelling at the moment. I swear I'm not lying. He said he'd text it to me before he hit bed and it didn't happen. See, there goes another little promise. :) Laziness, I tell you. ;). He's probably going to say he hates whatever makes me get into the 'we-have-to-talk' mode. 
Anyway, by the weekend, I promise.)
Here I am. :) He says what he can't stand is when I play Miss-always-right. ;). And the for nice trait, it's 'Loving,' :D.

9. What are you currently reading?
(Bhagat's) One Night @ the Call Centre

10. What music do you love listening to?
These days it's come to 'nothing in particular.' Soft Rock, Bollywood, Kollywood and Mollywood numbers. :)

11. Which of my questions did you hate the most?! :D
Really Rosh? Number 8!. :D

@ Mom of A & a --Thanks Roshni for the award. It's such an honour. And so sorry about the delay. 
@ my dear readers -- Those of you who have not checked out her blog, please do visit. You'll really enjoy all the tales about her adorable 'A's (read sons).

Now I've to pass it on to other bloggers, right? (Ok, I'm going to list some of my new favourites )

  1. Poonam of Mommygyan
  2. Khushbu of Corals and Crimsons
  3. Deepa of Hues and Shades
(Shall add more bloggers as and when I find new Liebsters. I just realised that the new bloggers I've connected with are mostly travel bloggers. And now there are too many favourites there, but I'm saving their names for the other blog. )


Meet some of my blogger friends and people I chose to award during the course of the year: 
Tagged, 
Inspiring Blogger & One lovely blog award
Versatile Blogger awards

16 comments:

  1. hahhahaha!! Loved the answers!! Ok, I'll believe you about the hubs! Seriously, Bhagat's book is a complete waste of your time, but don't let me tell you; judge for yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)Thanks Roshni.
      A night @ the call centre is not exactly a great book, but finish it, I should. :)

      Delete
  2. lol, love your interview, great stuff...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, Santosh.
      Long time, eh. :)

      Delete
  3. :) well first of all good questions and equally great answers ..
    congrats on the award ..

    and the reply to question 7 well now that is awesome and thats how it shud be ,, one shud be able ot share anything with the partner without the thought of being judged ..

    Lots of love to the both of you and god bless

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks a ton for sending some love this way, Bikram. I'll pass on the message. :)

      Hehee! those were cool questions. :)

      Delete
  4. First of all Divya… many many congratulations on the wonderful award. And cheers to many more to come.

    Really loved reading your nice and lovely answers to all those questions. Very cute and straight from the heart answers. So glad to hear you have had so many lovely moments this year. Here is wishing for many more. Really liked your answer to Question 11. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton, Raj, I don't put up a lot of posts here these days. :( I'm being a very bad girl. :)
      Thanks Raj.
      Q.11 was the best question. :D

      Delete
    2. yeah... you should write more. :) Plzz do! It is wonderful to read your works! :)

      Delete
    3. Now that 'You' say that, I will :)
      Thanks Raj. I love reading your beautiful creations too. :)

      Delete
  5. congrats on the award and wishing you many more. Interesting read indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, D?! When I saw your comment on my blog, I thought for sure I would find a new post by you here!! :S
    Okay, how was your Diwali!! Happy Diwali!! Now, how about a post for it?!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm being a bad girl, ain't I?!
      So sorry for disappointing you. :). A few post ideas have been floating around in my head, just not being able to sit down and key it in.
      I promise, I'll get back to regular posting real soon.

      How sweet of you to give me a little prompt. Happy Diwali to you too, my dear. :)

      Delete
  7. This one reminds me that I am guilty too and haven't answered my questions keeping with awards chain.. Newys it was good to know you. BTW I liked your answer 2 most :)

    ReplyDelete