This morning I woke up to news that I lost somebody so very dear to me. Today I think of him and nothing else. I think of the many great memories I have of him, I think of his words of wisdom, I think of his paintings, I think of his love for life, I think of the immense influence he has had on me.
I think of the part he played in my life and pull out this post I put up a few months ago. It has no title but is straight from the heart: *** (no title)
He will be missed by the many lives he touched and inspired. His memories will live on.
Rest in peace, Achacha. Love you.
I think of the part he played in my life and pull out this post I put up a few months ago. It has no title but is straight from the heart: *** (no title)
He will be missed by the many lives he touched and inspired. His memories will live on.
Rest in peace, Achacha. Love you.
Can feel ur pain. May his Soul rest in peace. Time will heal ur pain. take care.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sherin
ReplyDeleteNice expression
ReplyDelete