18 October, 2017

Bring on the colours, Fall!


Just a small little post to wake up this dormant blog. 


A colours-of-the-season post with a few phone-photographs and a few words.


When Fall comes, it comes with these beautiful yellows and oranges and browns and adds more colour to our everyday lives.


The work week means a lot of running around: dropping the kids to school, picking them up,
taking them to after-school activities and all of that. On my way back home, I make a stop at the mailbox to see if the post-lady left anything for us.

On that stop a couple of days ago, there was this gorgeous sight --


How much Fall colour do you get to see where you live? 


HAPPY FALL!


You might also like: 

Also, check out (on the travel blog):

8 comments:

  1. These are lovely, would also love to see the different coloured leaves on trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your door wreath and pretty fall colors. I am fortunate that autumn is a beautiful season where I live, full of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the arrangement and colours of that third-to-last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lots of color. Unfortunately, I'm looking out at lots of white. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stumbled on your blog through Bikram Mann's blog.Just skimmed through both the blogs of yours.Will read leisurely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog with colorful things. Thanks for sharing this blog. New Projects in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't find any comment link on your travel blog...thanjs for visiting!

    ReplyDelete