26 May, 2020

Pandemic-period ponderings: Positivity or Denial?


We're in the middle of a pandemic. There's a new disease in the air. The news cycles are full of them. Experts are trying to get to know the virus, its source, its whereabouts and its effects. Every day brings to us new information, new symptoms, different ways to try to keep ourselves safe and out of the healthcare system that could get OVERWHELMED! That's not a pretty picture.

It's true that it's all-new. It's all confusing. It's also true that there is also been misinformation. We're all trying to make sense of it. And I get it that the panic is getting to a lot of us and getting the better of us.

But when we look out for the 'positive' must we block out all the news? 🤔



Have you posed this question to yourself? Have you figured out which side of the fine line you are on? And what about the people around you? What are the arguments you've been hearing? What are your thoughts?

I reiterate -- In our lookout for 'the positive,' must we block out all the news?

2 comments:

  1. I second your views on blocking out all news and that is what I have been doing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog and I really appreciate it. MyAssignmentHelp.co.uk has proved to be one of the consummate providers in the industry of english essay writing. Students ask for "do my homework" We provide academic writing service with assignment writing covering almost all existing areas of study ranging from management, arts, mathematics, physics, to nursing as well. Our services rest on two basic principles being quality and authenticity and as soon as you deliver your request; our assignment experts will guide you with a solution within the provided deadlines.

    ReplyDelete