Sheelus, Fenny, Babli, Suman, Rinky, Rashmi, Renu, Vidya, Avi, Nisha, Sopp, Sandhya, Shilpa, Soni,
This was supposed to be a Whatapp Status message that was penned for a day, some week ago but then WA said to me -- "Your status update cannot be more than 700 words or 12 lines. 🫤
Thank you so so so much for checking on me & feeding my family for 'those two weeks.' With all that you do on a daily basis, I know how difficult it is to just do regular everyday cooking. You didn’t have to but you guys still did extra cooking to keep that food train on track. I’ve tasted all your masterpieces but guys yeah— your healthy food can also be so finger-licking good?!

(The hubby enjoyed the break from my lousy cooking, too. )
Thank you, my girls!! 🙏 I owe you more than just another cold coffee party. That, when I can go back to not having to handle myself with care. 😉
Thank you so so sowwww very much for being my village!!🙏 😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗
Raghu & Ambika, Thank you for being here, guys. 😍 Thank you for the mutton soup for my soul (seriously!). 😁
And Putts, my forever friend, thank you for being my 2 am medical consultant! If I hadn’t stopped you from booking your flight here, I’d have been guilty as hell when the ‘Beshee’ girl fell ill. 🤗🤗
Thanks again, Y'all! 🤗

No comments:
Post a Comment