Good patience.
This one's just outside my window. :)I'm still fascinated by the seasonal changes that come about on these trees. It's like four make-overs in a year. There's another such post that will be up in the spring of this year.
That's beautiful .. loved it immensely Dee.. and yes, you are patient :P
Haha! I'd almost forgotten there was a post like this.In fact, I sometimes forget there's this blog too. ;)Thanks a ton, Kokila. :)
Oh no Dee... carry on this one too !
Loved the comments... FOUR MAKEOVERS IN ONE YEAR
Good patience.
ReplyDeleteThis one's just outside my window. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm still fascinated by the seasonal changes that come about on these trees. It's like four make-overs in a year. There's another such post that will be up in the spring of this year.
That's beautiful .. loved it immensely Dee.. and yes, you are patient :P
ReplyDeleteHaha! I'd almost forgotten there was a post like this.
DeleteIn fact, I sometimes forget there's this blog too. ;)
Thanks a ton, Kokila. :)
Oh no Dee... carry on this one too !
DeleteLoved the comments... FOUR MAKEOVERS IN ONE YEAR
ReplyDelete